Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Weight!

Isn't it ironic that Kaitlyn hasn't gained weight since May and Quinn is gaining about an ounce a day! The weight is coming off me and going onto Quinn, (which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned). It's like I can see the weight dropping off me and going right onto Quinn! Cool. I'm down to my pregnancy weight when I got pregnant with the twins. (I started Quinn's pregnancy 10 pounds heavier this time around).

To help compare, I looked back at my blog and saw that Kaitlyn was close to 10 pounds when she was over 7 months old. She has been hovering right around 26 pounds now since May. She's been any where from 26.6 to 25.8 since May. I'm tyring to explain to her that if she eats more she'll grow taller and fit into her clothes. I'm trying to now get really excited if the scale goes up. Am I causing her long-term weight issues? I so worry about that. But I have to get her to understand that eating is going to help her.

Quinn on the other hand is almost 11 pounds and he's not quite 4 months old.

No comments: