Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

My son, the blond Mexican..

You'd think that my son wasn't blond, blue haired...

He doesn't like to eat....except when it comes to Mexican food. He LOVES LOVES LOVES rice and beans, pico-de-gallo salsa, chips, guacamole....you name it as long as it's not too spicy.

Well tonight (after yet another night for dinner at Chipotle, as the little guy is still only 23 pounds and is 2 1/2 years old). I decided to google Chipotle rice and I found the recipe online. Yeah Google. I haven't tried to make it yet, but I'm hoping he'll eat the same at home!

I found this on the CopyKat.com blog...very cool!

Chipotle rice receipie:

3 comments:

Morgan said...

I just want to say thanks for your blog. I had a preemie in Nov. at 31 weeks and right now doctors are throwing around the idea of a G tube. At first it really scared me but hearing your story has made me a little calmer

kristin said...

Hello! I know you don't know me, but we've got something in common. I got your blog address off the Stirrup Queen's blogroll and was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me help a couple who is trying to add a little one to their family. We're holding a silent auction for them this weekend (Friday and Saturday) on goteamwitt.blogspot.com and need help getting the word out! We would love it if you would spread the word via social media or here on your blog. Additionally, we are always looking for more donations to auction off, so if you or someone you know might be interested in making a donation, all the information is under the donate tab. If you have any questions or would be willing to post a pre-written blog post about the auction and the sponsored couple, please contact Kristin at goteamwitt@gmail.com Thanks in advance for taking the time to consider this!

The Kid said...

Would you like to get more visitors from San Francisco?

Submit your blog RSS url in zeole.com/sanfrancisco . This is a one time submission. This would automatically submit a preview of your latest blogpost in San Francisco with a link back to your blog.

Enjoy more traffic from San Francisco :-)