Pages

Friday, July 28, 2006

More Pictures...

I am having problems uploading pictures, so they'll have to be in seperate posts....

Kaitlyn modeling a new outfit from Nana (my mom). she's actually already outgrown it!

Kaitlyn and dad hanging out on the couch

This is the view I had from the Parents Apartment when I stayed at the George Mark Center. You can see why I was able to relax. I sat on the couch in the aprtment and read a book! This has to be the first relaxing moment I've had in a year (I still don't really call my 3 months on bed rest as "relaxing". www.georgemark.org

Here is Kaitlyn in her room at the Geroge Mark center...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I read up on the center that you guys went to and it really is amazing!! I'm glad you had a chance to just sit and read a book and relax. You most certainly deserved it!

Allison said...

I looks and sounds just amazing! When I am rich one day (keyword: one day), I will be donating to places like this!