Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2007

What an honor!

I'm rushing around this morning getting kaitly's syringes filled with food, packing her diaper bag and stroller into the car to get ready to take her to the March of Dimes Walk America walk!

I've been asked to share my girls' story up on stage before the walk begins!

Wish me luck and if you haven't donated to this great cause, you can still do so even after the walk is over.

Here's the link again:

http://www.walkamerica.org/personal_page.asp?w=687803

5 comments:

Jamie and Jill said...

Liz, I can't wait to hear all about today! I am sure you did GREAT!

Shannon said...

Yeah I cant wait to hear about your day. Our walk is in 2 weeks.
Shannon :)

Jennifer said...

Yay Liz! That is such an honor!! Please tell us all about it soon!! :)

Lisa said...

We did that last year about Margaret. I was so nervous but it went very well and she was a big hit! Hope it went well for you, too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting and I just joined. Its funny,, I knew several of the names allready!!! she is GORGEOUS BTW!!!!