Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

March for babies is almost here!

Hi everyone,

I've been really busy doing a lot to get ready for our upcoming March For Babies Walk as both the Ambassador Family as well as the Bay Area Family Teams Chair.

Our walk is coming up on Saturday April 25th in San Francisco.

I did a radio interview a few weeks ago for KOIT radio which aired March 29th.

Here is the link to listen to my radio interview.

Listen to the McCarthy Radio interview


Tomorrow I will be doing a TV interview, (my TV debut!) . It is going to air this Sunday here in the Bay area at 10:00am on Sunday 4/19 Channel 7 (ABC), the show is the Emmy Award winning program called: "Behind the Headlines".

I'm a bit nervous - so wish me luck!!

ABC 7 - Behind the Headlines

If you haven't yet helped in my teams effort to raise money for the March For Babies walk, here's the link, anything helps, even just $5!:

Support the McCarthys on their Walk for Babies


2 comments:

Sarah said...

You'll do great. We did our first TV spots yesterday, one of them live, and it was fine. :^) Only one blurting of random things from Shoshanna, and thankfully that was on the taped segment, not the live one!

mom22little1s said...

Great job on the radio interview. Good luck on your TV debut!